The Energy Carbon 4 Part paddle is constructed with premium materials for the paddling enthusiast. With our Advantage Grip technology, paddlers will now be afforded all the benefits of bent shaft technology at an affordable price.
The Energy carbon is constructed with a carbon shaft and our proprietary apX polymer blend. The blade design is a perfect blend for low and high angle paddlers. The all carbon shaft provides the highest strength to weight ratio in the industry.
The Kingpin connection system offers paddlers 12 different paddling angles with a one-piece secure feel.
- Advantage Grip Technology
- Carbon Reinforced APX Blades
- High strength to weight ratio carbon shaft
- Bent shaft benefits without the high price
- Hand placement - Proper grip distance reduces stress on joints
Weight (g): 836g
Weight (oz): 29.5oz
Ferrule: Kingpin – 12 blade angle settings
Size: 7.1 x 18 in
Surface Area: 95 sq in (613 sq cm)
Blade Material: apX Carbon
Shaft Material: Carbon
Shaft: 4 Pieces
Made in the U.S.A.