Classic Double Packraft
The Classic Double is a familiar traditional design 2 seat packraft that hand built using the most durable lightweight inflatable materials.
Using our new Superlight material, the Classic Double weighs in at under 3.45kg (depending on options selected) and packs down small enough to carry easily. You can trust that the PacKraft build quality will take you where you want to go - from paddling rivers to lakes, and even lower grade whitewater.
The Classic Double is enjoyed by those wanting to paddle with a passenger, a four-legged friend, and also by those heading off on multi-day journeys, and even fishermen because of the extra space for gear.
Perfect for those needing a lightweight packraft without the need to have an added spray deck or self-bailing design for higher level whitewater. Suitable for all types of recreational paddling and also used for adventure racing where the more advanced performance and larger space of the ADV Duo 2 model adventure race packraft isn't required.
All PacKraft boats come with an inflatable backrest and seats, and multiple webbing loop attachment points at front and rear to attach gear. The Double has a 2nd seat attached which can be inflated or left deflated as you need.
Also available with an optional TIZIP to allow internal storage of gear inside the main tube of the packraft, and optional internal storage bags.
- High quality Superlight 210D single coated TPU tubes for added durability.
- Extra strong 420D double coated TPU floor for longer life.
- Open boat design for easy entry and exit.
- Inflatable seat and backrest at rear and inflatable seat in front.
- Multiple attachment points - 4 webbing loops on the front, 2 webbing loops at the rear.
- Inflation bag, carry/storage bag, and tie strap.
Int. Length: 180cm
Int. Width: 38cm
Base weight: 3.55kg
Colour: Superlight Army Green.
Note: This model is in stock and ready to ship.