Kokopelli Nirvana with Spraydeck
The Kokopelli Nirvana with Spraydeck is new and improved for the 2019 paddling season. We are excited to announce a number of upgrades.
We have upgraded our floor attachment to the pontoons to position the paddler sitting higher which helps support your back and allows for easier paddle strokes over the pontoons.
Additionally, we have upgraded our inflatable seat material to a 210 denier diamond ripstop with a single easy to use attachment system. Our kayak style backband offers great lower back support for long paddling days on the water.
We offer the Nirvana Series with the optional Tizip zipper which gives you access to store gear inside the pontoons of your packraft. There are 2 d-rings placed inside the cargo area for attaching dry bags or packs. The length of the Tizip zipper is 19" to allow easy access for bigger bags.
The Nirvana with Spraydeck has two chambers in the main hull. All chambers now incorporate the Leafield D7 valve, one of the highest quality raft valves on the market.
The 2018 Nirvana has an upgraded spraydeck and skirt system which will allow the paddler to be focused on the river and not whether they'll be getting wet. All seams on the sprayskirt are 100% seam taped to provide complete protection from the elements.
Finally, the Nirvana Series includes thigh strap attachment points which provide the option to attach thigh straps. Thigh straps, which are sold separately, allow for a more responsive handling whether you are carving into an eddy, surfing a wave or even rolling your packraft. Thigh straps are sold separately.
- Color – Yellow Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft + Inflatable Seat Weight- 4.17 kg (add 100 grams for Tizip Option)
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz.
- Chambers- 2
- Outside Length: 228cm
- Outside Width: 94cm
- Tube Diameter- 28cm
- Cockpit Length- 145cm
- Cockpit Width- 40cm
- Packed Size: 66cm x 30cm x 18cm
- Load Capacity- 300 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 840 denier double coated nylon, v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
NOTE: Please note that this model of Kokopelli Packraft will be ordered from the U.S. so may take approximately 3-4 weeks to arrive, and timeframe will depend on stock availability at the manufacturer.