The POD Raft is the latest packraft model design and part of our revolutionary new generation of multi-use and expedition level packrafts. Designed for practical usability, reliability, safety and durability combined with portability.
The POD Raft is constructed using a super strong kevlar re-inforced floor, and can be set-up in multiple configurations to suit different paddling environments and adventures. With a load of flexible storage volume the POD Raft is perfect for any recreational paddling, fishing, moderate moving water all the way up to extended expeditions.
- Kevlar re-inforced floor providing superior durability to materials used on most packrafts.
- Top of the line Leafield D7 valves for ultimate reliability.
- Separate fully waterproof storage pods with German made TIZIP's both front and rear.
- Removable rear storage pod doubles as a backrest.
- Removable front storage pod is an adjustable footrest.
- Both pods have a carry handle so you just get to your campsite, easily unclip and carry your gear.
- Easily accessible storage - No more having to deflate and re-inflate your packraft when accessing.
- Storage pods also act as displacement, and additional floatation chambers for improved safety.
- Adjustable and removable thigh braces fitted for increased control and stability.
- Central paddling position for increased control.
- Huge load carrying and storage capacity.
- Highly configurable to suit your paddling needs.
- Multiple attachment points front and rear.
- Constructed with highly durable materials and components used in commercial grade rafts, the weight and packed size of this POD Raft is higher than that of traditional packrafts, but still portable.
Includes: Packraft, Storage Pods, Thigh Straps, Pump and inflation tube, Tie Strap.
Internal Width: 38cm at widest point
Weight: 4.6kg (Boat), 700gm (Rear pod), 400gm (Front pod), 300gm (Seat).
Tube: 210d TPU - double coated
Floor: 210d TPU / Kevlar re-inforced - double coated
Pods: 210d TPU - double coated
Colour: Olive and Black
We have 1 pre-release model in stock ready to send. This packraft model is due for official release in March 2021. For pre-orders or enquiries, please contact us.