PODRaft Ultra Self-Bailing
The PODRaft Ultra is the latest packraft model design and part of our revolutionary new generation of multi-use and expedition level packrafts. Designed for practical usability, reliability and durability.
The POD Raft Ultra is constructed using PVC for maximum strength, rather than the lighter weight TPU packrafts. Perfect for outdoor education and recreation providers, commercial operators, and individuals seeking a bombproof design that is still portable.
Multiple configurations to suit different paddling environments and adventures.
- Integrated i-beam self bailing floor design for superior bailing performance compared to the more common 2 piece removable floor designs used on most packrafts.
- Top of the line Leafield D7 valves for ultimate reliability.
- Separate fully waterproof storage pods with German made TIZIP's both front and rear.
- Removable rear storage pod doubles as a backrest.
- Removable front storage pod is an adjustable footrest.
- Both pods have a carry handle so you just get to your campsite, easily unclip and carry your gear.
- Easily accessible storage - No more having to deflate and re-inflate your packraft when accessing.
- Storage pods also act as displacement and additional floatation chambers.
- Adjustable and removable thigh braces fitted for increased control and stability.
- Central paddling position with additional seat for a raised seating position as well.
- Huge load carrying and storage capacity, with multiple attachment points front and rear.
- Constructed with highly durable materials and components used in commercial rafts, the weight and packed size of this POD Raft is higher than that of traditional packrafts, but still portable.
Includes: Packraft, Storage Pods, Thigh Straps, Pump and inflation tube, Tie Strap.
Internal Width: 38cm at widest point
Weight: 12.7kg (Boat and fully outfitted with all components).
Tube, floor and pods: Commercial grade 0.90mm polyester re-inforced PVC
Colour: Red and Black
This packraft model is due for release in March 2021. For pre-orders or enquiries, please contact us.