Replace your valve cap with the TRiB airCap Pressure Gauge, a solar-powered, high accuracy gauge built into a valve cap. Maintaining the recommended pressure in your IKs and SUPs ensures optimal performance, with the airCAP you'll always be aware of your craft's pressure up to 20 psi.
- High-visibility, easy-to-read LCD displays pressure to one-hundredth of a psi.
- Performs in low-light at dusk, dawn and by headlamp.
- Works battery-free with an efficient solar-powered operation.
- Rugged and fully sealed construction, the airCAP is water resistant and submersible.
- It measures up to 20 psi and is available in two different versions: airCap LF for Leafield C7/D7 valves and airCap HR for Halkey-Roberts, Summit2 and most 1/4-turn valve styles.
- Make-before-break double seal prevents air from escaping during installation.
- Easy installation. Simply remove the factory cap by popping off the lanyard around the valve using pliers and/or a flathead screwdriver. Push the similarly styled lanyard of the airCAP around the ridges on the valve. Screw on and tighten as before.
AirCap Install (3:39)