Aqua-Bound Manta Ray 4 Part Paddle
The Manta Ray Fiberglass blade has more surface area than other blade shapes, making it a great choice for packrafts and moving water and being an excellent multi-use paddle.
This blade is made of exclusive Aqua-Bound abXII resin and is reinforced with fiberglass fibers. The Manta Ray Fiberglass paddle has a fiberglass shaft to help reduce fatigue and strain. This paddle provides plenty of strength and is lighter and warmer on the hands than budget aluminum shaft paddles.
The Manta Ray Fiberglass has a snug, trouble-free 3-hole snap-button ferrule (0° to 60°, L and R feathering angles).
The Aqua-Bound Manta Ray 4-Piece Fiberglass paddle is built for high-angle paddlers, and paddlers looking for more power. With its fiberglass shaft and fiberglass-reinforced blades, the Manta Ray has a low swing weight and provides both comfort and power at a great price point.
- Larger blade shape is a great choice for packrafting and moving water
- Ovalized fiberglass shaft helps reduce fatigue and strain
- Four-piece breakdown construction stores easily as a backup or for easy travel
- Snug trouble-free three-position snap-button ferrule
- Heavy-duty drip rings
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Size 18 x 46 cm.
Surface area 677 sq. cm.
Blade Materials: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Shaft Pieces: 4-Piece
Weight 35.3 oz. (999.00g)
Feathering Angles 0° & 60° (L or R)