Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Carbon 4 Part Paddle
Just 822g for a great mix of weight and strength
The Sting Ray Carbon is built for paddlers looking for lightest weight and a smooth comfortable stroke. With its all-carbon shaft and large, abXII Carbon-reinforced blades, the Sting Ray Carbon has a low swing weight and provides both comfort and power at a great price point.
The Sting Ray Carbon has an adjustable posilok ferule (0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° or 90°L and R feathering angles). It comes in 4 part configuration and a length of 210,215 or 220cm. Perfect for general all purpose use, touring, flatwater or coastal paddling.
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point.
- Redesigned, stronger blade. The blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded carbon + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades are engineered to be the best option in plastics, renowned for their combination strength, weight, and stiffness.
- 92.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for efficiency, providing enough torque to maneuver the kayak without being overly fatiguing.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in na
top of page