WRSI CURRENT HELMET
The WRSI Current Helmet is designed to provide maximum safety for paddlers. Perfect for packrafting as well as whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists. The Current has redefined paddling helmets by introducing advanced safety technologies.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- The helmet is designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. It has a removable, replaceable padded liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- The adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
Colour: Fiesta Red , Vapour Blue, White
Size Fiesta Red: (57 - 62cm) L/XL
Size White: (53 - 56cm) S/M
Helmet Design: In-Mould Technology